Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some things you may not know

So you may not know, but I recently got a job at Kobe. It's a japanese steakhouse. And yes, I am the token American. haha! I've worked really hard in my training and have earned everyone's respect. It's a great job and I couldn't be more thankful for having it. Thanks sooo much to Miya and Biggie! Everyone has really welcomed me and I'm now THE hostess :) Very fun! Not bad pay either haha. Anyway, yesterday at work Biggie was trying to get me to go out to eat with the workers but I was just too tired. So I promised to go tonight. We met up at G-state and I rode with them to eat at Huddle House...at 11p.m. I had so much fun just hanging out with them at such a late time. On the ride back home I asked Biggie if he went to church here sense he had told me he was Catholic earlier. We got on this huge talk about religion and then I realized how God had placed me here, with these people, so very conveniently. Either I have just opened my eyes or God is just super blunt with me. haha. This is such a great opertunity to share Christ with these people. I'm just so excited because I feel like this summer was such a great time to build me for this very thing. :)
I just thought I would share with you all sense I don't update much.


No comments:

Post a Comment