Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Session!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted much yet. I've been really busy with all my campers and activities. Just so you know, I love my campers and my job! They never stop testing me or just amaze me every single day with thier talent and things they say. I work at the barn 24/7 and if I'm not there, I'm spending my time with my cabin of 14 11 y/o girls. :) So far camp has treated my body with sunburn, friction burns to my calf muscle, cuts from metal, and just plain exaustion. But my soul with new words of encouragement and test at all times. I've been home just for a few hours to surprise my best friend (Molly Ann Henson) and to visit with family on Saturday 6/11. And to be honest, I wanted to be here most the time that I spent home. Crazy right? Yep, but I love it here. Every last thing about it. I may be tired, or get frustrated with campers, but I couldn't love my life anymore then I do at this very moment. <3  

I'll share some stories tomorrow some keep checking back! Love and miss everyone! Well, not really Gadsden but the folks ;) Hope to see everyone soon

No comments:

Post a Comment